Skip to Main Content
Make a Difference Giving to Michigan State University
  • $575 RAISED


  • Heather Davis $100
  • Anonymous $50
  • Anonymous $100
  • Anonymous $100
  • Jean Rowley $25
  • Thomas Palazzolo $100
  • Debra Dotterer $100

Support Our NatSci Spartans

COVID-19 is impacting individuals around the world, and here at Michigan State our students are no exception. You can read more about the university's response here. Unfortunately, not everyone is able to get the support they need during this time.

Through the College of Natural Science Undergraduate Emergency Assistance Fund, the NatSci office of Academic Student Affairs assists students by providing immediate financial support when they need assistance with unanticipated emergency expenses surrounding situations such as accidents, illness, death of a family member, fire damage or need for temporary housing. 

During the unprecedented times of this global pandemic, students are experiencing uncertainty, anxiety and concern about their financial circumstances. Unable to work the hours essential for them to meet their needs for the balance of the academic year, students are in a panic wondering what will happen. Your gift can make the difference for that student who will be able to pay the balance of their rent, purchase food or make the payment on their health insurance. There are those who don’t know how they will get home because the cost of the ticket exceeds the resources to which they have access.

You can make the difference by turning the current moments of madness into a moment of unexpected magic for a Spartan. The gratitude will be unparalleled, and your generosity can change a life.

Make a Gift by Mail:

University Advancement
Spartan Way
535 Chestnut Road, Room 300
East Lansing, MI 48824

*Make check payable to Michigan State University and write “Appeal 21OOPCF1GTNATSC” in the note section.


The CARES Act allows taxpayers to take a charitable deduction of up to $300 for those who take the standard deduction. As always, please consult your tax advisor/attorney for advice on your specific situation.