Skip to Main Content
Make a Difference Giving to Michigan State University
  • $0 RAISED OF $2,500 GOAL

Support Scholarships at the MSU College of Law

86%* of MSU Law students receive some level of financial aid to offset the cost of their law degree. Subsidizing the cost of tuition allows MSU Law to attract and retain students who will go on to be outstanding advocates.

The MSU College of Law Scholarship Fund allows the college to offer aid to our incoming students. All admitted students are automatically considered for institutional scholarship aid and those scholarships are automatically renewable for all three years the students attend law school.

* data from the 2018-19 application cycle.

Give to the MSU College of Law Scholarship Fund and help offset the cost of an exceptional MSU Law degree!

COVID-19 has created undue hardship for many MSU Law students. As more students and their families face financial insecurity during the pandemic, donor support of scholarships is essential to help them pursue their goals at MSU College of Law.

Your support of the MSU College of Law Scholarship fund will help ease the financial burden of attending law school while also attracting top talent to our campus.  

Make a Gift by Mail:

University Advancement
Spartan Way
535 Chestnut Road, Room 300
East Lansing, MI 48824

*Make check payable to Michigan State University and write “Appeal 21OOPCF1GTLAW” in the note section.


The CARES Act allows taxpayers to take a charitable deduction of up to $300 for those who take the standard deduction. As always, please consult your tax advisor/attorney for advice on your specific situation.