Recurring Gift Options
Your recurring gift
makes a difference every day
No matter the size, every gift makes a difference. But your steady, reliable support goes a step beyond. Each and every day, recurring gifts help MSU students discover their life’s work and support faculty research. These gifts go to work immediately to deliver extraordinary opportunities for learning and discovery.
HOW to Set Up Your recurring GifT
Take advantage of our flexible, easy-to-manage giving option:
- Select the fund(s) you wish to support.
- Specify the amount of your recurring gift.
- Choose the interval of your recurring gift. We offer monthly, every other month, quarterly, twice a year and annual recurring gifts.
Your recurring gift will be deducted from your credit or debit card the day you set up your gift, and on the 15th of each month thereafter in the interval you chose. For example: You begin your gift in May and choose a quarterly interval. Your first gift will be deducted in May and your second will be deducted August 15th.
You’ll receive email confirmation after each recurring donation has been processed. At the end of each calendar year, you’ll receive a gift summary tax receipt totaling all of your recurring gifts for the year.
WHAT YOUR RECURRING GIFT CAN DO
Recurring gifts upgrade technology and provide needed class resources. Most importantly, your gifts go to work to strengthen MSU for the next generation of Spartans.
- A $10 monthly gift helps students buy books, supplies and meals. And you will be recognized as Spartan Loyal!
- A $30 gift every other month provides upkeep for that special place on campus you remember most.
- A $125 quarterly gift brings amazing programs and speakers to campus.
- A $500 gift twice a year supports a scholarship to your college. This gift would make you part of our Leadership Circle.
- An annual gift of any size provides much needed support for your favorite program.
For questions, to make changes or to cancel your recurring gift, call (517) 884-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.