Support the continued leadership development of women at MSU!
The MSU Women’s Networking Association (WNA) is five years old this year. It was born from a group of motivated women that attended a training together and wanted to continue to network and attend professional development programming. Now, the WNA has a planning committee and 50 to 100 MSU women from around campus who attend each month via zoom or in person. The mission of the WNA is to connect professional women across campus through meaningful and empowering relationships. Providing an opportunity for women to network and support one another is an essential step for building women’s leadership at Michigan State University and the Greater Lansing Community. All programming is free to attendees in order to ensure finances are not a barrier to participation.
Your Gift Will Make a Difference
Funds raised through this campaign will:
- Empower women on campus to develop leadership skills and build their professional skills in crucial areas to promote a stronger community at MSU.
- Be used exclusively for WNA programming including, space, speakers, food, and supplies for monthly meetings (7-9 per year) to allow women to network as well as learn.
- An end of the year networking event and celebration with a panel or keynote speaker in order to inspire women to reach their full potential.
- Supplies for volunteer projects to benefit women, families, and others in need in our community.
- Collaborations with other women’s groups and units on campus to strengthen collaborations, networks and to be a source of combined learning.
Who We Are
The Women’s Networking Association Planning Committee includes thirteen women from MSU including faculty and staff from different generations, religions, cultures, races, job classifications and areas of expertise in order to provide input representing a wide range of women at MSU.
We are a group of women committed to the continued education, networking and support of one another in order to promote leadership, education, and networking amongst ourselves and our colleagues.
Make a Gift by Mail:
535 Chestnut Road, Room 300
East Lansing, MI 48824
*Make check payable to Michigan State University and write “Appeal 21OOPCF1WNAGT” in the note section.
The CARES Act allows taxpayers to take a charitable deduction of up to $300 for those who take the standard deduction. As always, please consult your tax advisor/attorney for advice on your specific situation.