Skip to Main Content
Make a Difference Giving to Michigan State University
  • $600 RAISED OF $5,000 GOAL


  • Katie Donnelly $50
  • Jacqueline Lovell-Zaremba $100
  • Anonymous $10
  • Nancy Tschirhart Koster $100
  • Lisa Desprez $10
  • Cathy & Jeremy Stahl $25
  • Tongbin Qu $50
  • Richard’s Baker $10
  • Laura Young $20
  • Josh Vermaas $100
  • Jack Caporuscio $25
  • Timothy Potter $50
  • Mark Largent $50

Help MSU Bikes Provide 24-hour Access to Parts!

The MSU Bikes Service Center has one of the most popular DIY bike repair and air stations in the region, but if we’re closed someone with a flat is out of luck. If we were to have a vending machine that could dispense common bike repair parts and perhaps a few other items that bicyclists need while out on a ride it would be so much more helpful to people bicycling on or through our campus.

Give to the “Saved by the Vending Machine @ MSU Bikes!” fund and help more bicyclists who find themselves stuck with a flat tire, needing a basic tool or light, toMSU Bikes Logo get home safely.

Many times people head out on a nice day without being full prepared for common problems, like a flat tire, or perhaps they get caught out in low light or the dark and don’t have lights to see the way home safely. This vending machine would be stocked with the most common tubes, lights and other commonly needed items for such emergencies. 

Who We Are 

We’re MSU Bikes, the on-campus bike shop established in the fall of 2006 to help people discover the joys of bicycling! We’re owned and operated by the university and have helped thousands of bicyclists better enjoy their bikes over the years. 

                                  MSU Bikes DIY Corner


Make a Gift by Mail:

University Advancement
Spartan Way
535 Chestnut Road, Room 300
East Lansing, MI 48824

*Make check payable to Michigan State University and write “Appeal 21GGDCF1MSUBIKE” in the note section.


The CARES Act allows taxpayers to take a charitable deduction of up to $300 for those who take the standard deduction. As always, please consult your tax advisor/attorney for advice on your specific situation.

Connect with Us