College of Music Pavilion
Thanks to nearly $9 million in commitments, preliminary plans detail a $35 million project that includes a new 35,000-square-foot Music Pavilion and 8,500 square feet of renovated space.
The new Music Pavilion will increase the net square footage of the Music complex by 40 percent.
The university will provide 50 percent of the cost of the proposed $35 million project. The college will proceed with additional fundraising efforts for the remaining $8.5 million in gifts still needed to fund the project in full.
enhancING student learning
Climate control and excellent acoustical design will provide:
- New and expanded practice, rehearsal, and teaching spaces
- State of the art classrooms and rehearsal spaces equipped with current technology to support teaching
- Acoustically superior spaces for rehearsing, performing, practicing and teaching music
- Multi-faceted recording studio to include audio engineering, media arts education, and research opportunities
- Jazz Café: a lively social space for students, faculty and staff interaction
College of MUSIC: past–PREsent–future
To learn more about the Music Pavilion campaign, contact Rebecca Surian, senior director of development, at email@example.com or call (517) 353-9872.