A new generation of philanthropic impact
Women have been among MSU’s philanthropic leaders for decades and today, the number of Spartan women who are supporting causes and providing philanthropic leadership at Michigan State University is on the rise.
As a donor-community, Spartan Women and Philanthropy represents a variety of ages, personal interests and life stories. They hope to inspire and empower all Spartan women to make a difference by investing in people and the transformational work of the university.
Creating a Legacy
Women participating in this donor-community are gathering at events across the county to share their stories and connect with each other. They’re forming a strong network and talking about ways they can have a lasting impact at Michigan State.
For more information, please contact Aimee Argel, Senior Director, Individual Giving: firstname.lastname@example.org, (517) 884-1000.
Upcoming Events- Stay tuned for more events in 2021
Women & Philanthropy Highlights
- Chicago Engineering Webinar, Oct. 2020
- Chicago Presentation by Tamara Reid Bush, PhD: Providing a Helping Hand, Biomechanics Style, Oct. 2020
- Atlanta Presentation by Jamila Goldsmith, MD: Covid & Your Health, Jun. 2020
- Supportive Communication Webinar, Apr. 2020
- Denver Presentation by Amy Bonomi, PhD, MPH: Breaking Through Bias, Jan. 2020
- New York Presentation by John Hollenbeck, PhD: The Few, the Proud, the Gender Integrated, Oct. 2019